1. Tropic Skincare: Feel fresh Deodorant £10 – As a brand Tropic are 100% clean; toxin-free, cruelty-free, vegan, carbon neutral and sustainable in their manufacturing practices. Changing over just one every-day essential will have a hugely positive impact on both skin health, toxin levels in the body plus a more sustainable packaging choice.
2. Tropic Skincare: Smoothing Cleanser & Bamboo Facecloth £16 – Additional to above credentials, bamboo is also known to be antibacterial and very robust to be reused many times making it an excellent switch from the cursed disposable face wipe!
3. Lily Lolo Cosmetics: Mineral Foundation £15 – An ever favourite of mine. Vegan friendly, cruelty-free and 100% natural … high performance and great results whilst good for the skin! Loads of shades to choose from too
4. EcoStardust: Biodegradable Glitter £6 – Genius idea! If you love your glitter AND your planet then this switch will keep everyone happy … biodegradable and zero plastic impact when washed off into the ocean.
5. Bloom and Dusk: Bath Salts £25 – Another smart local girl who’s created a plastic-free eco-luxe brand. Beautiful natural ingredients with high end quality and luxury feel.
6. Eden Perfume: Vegan, Cruelty-free perfume £18/30ml – Amazing concept … Natural ingredients and plant based! My favourite is scent No:407 Garden on the Nile.
7. Lily Lolo Cosmetics: Natural Mascara £12.50 – A gorgeous mascara that’s kind to eyes and lashes plus the environment too … whilst giving naturally defined results. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.