Penarth Sea Cadets AGM
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Penarth Sea Cadet unit (TS Glamorgan) will be held virtually via Teams at 18:30 on Thursday 26th November 2020 to conduct the following business.
- Apologies for absence
- Opening address or comments by President
- Minutes of the last AGM for approval
- Matters arising from minutes of the last AGM (12th September 2019)
- Unit Chairperson’s Report
- Commanding Officer’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report and adoption of accounts
- Election/Re-election of the Unit Management Team (UMT)* trustees
- Any Other Business**
- Election of the Unit Management Team (UMT) trustees – Individuals who are seeking election to the UMT must have their nomination proposed and seconded.
- Nominations can only be accepted if they are submitted on the official nomination form which can be obtained from Mrs Shore Tel: 07772 303053
- Forms will be available from Monday 26th October 2020.
- The criteria as to who is eligible to sit on the UMT can be found in the unit’s charity constitution (SCSC). Please contact Mrs Shore for details (see below).
- Any waiving of these criteria is at the discretion of the Volunteer & Business Support Manager (VBSM).
- Only fully completed forms will be accepted.
- Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
Fully completed nomination forms need to be received by Mrs Shore (see below) by 1st post on Friday 18th November 2020 – emailed copies will be accepted by sending to email@example.com to be received by midday Friday 18th November, 2020.
All newly elected UMT trustees will be required to complete a disclosure application, complete a P1 form – application to join Sea Cadets which includes a Trustee Declaration indicating that they know of no reason why they cannot become a charity trustee, complete three online e-learning courses within two months and an Induction Day within 6 months of joining.
** Note: Any Other Business – Items of AOB will only be considered if they are proposed and seconded in writing to Mrs Shore at least 24 hours before the meeting.
Mrs Lisa Shore – firstname.lastname@example.org
8 St Augustines Crescent, Penarth, vale of Glamorgan, CF64 1BG