Mencap Run Bute Park
Choose your distance – take on a 5km or 10km route around one of the largest urban parks in Europe.
Aim for a person best or time your time, either way, by tying your laces and clocking up the kilometres for Mencap you’re helping people with a learning disability live the life they choose.
The routes are suitable for all ages and fitness levels to run, jog or walk.
If you have a disability your supporter can run with you for free, and there are wheelchair places available too.
Do you have kids? There is also a family friendly 1km run for you to enjoy together – email us to sign them up for £5!
Being part of #TeamMencap, you’ll receive:
– top-notch fundraising support from the Events team
– regular updates about the run and Mencap
– a bright Mencap t-shirt to run in and keep as a souvenir
– chip timing so you can see how well you’ve done
– big cheers to encourage you on race day
– a glossy medal to add to your collection!