Frock Swap – In Aid of Save the Children
Here’s how it works: Your £15 entitles you to swap up to 5 items. Any extra purchases in addition to numbers swapped can be snapped up for £5 each. Extra special items will be put on the New/Glam Rail where you can buy them at a snip of the price.
2. All items to be in good condition, clean and ironed.
3. We welcome style diversity as well as different sizes.
4. No items that are worn out or visibly pulled.
5. Long dresses and Cocktail dresses welcome.
6. No underwear, nightwear or hosiery.
7. Good quality costume jewellery, handbags,
scarves and shoes welcome.
8. All leftover clothing will go to the Save the
Children charity shop.
Please drop your clothes off with a committee member in advance, or at the Pavilion Penarth between 2-6pm(no later) on the 13th