Effortless Endurance Swimming Workshop
Total Immersion Effortless Endurance Freestyle Workshop.
This is a one day swimming workshop directed by Level 3 Total Immersion Coach, Penny Wilkin. During the day, you will learn how to swim front crawl easily and efficiently.
Who should take this workshop?
- New swimmers who want to develop great habits (but can swim 50m front crawl unaided)
- Swimmers who have struggled to improve
- Self-coached swimmers who would like expert assessment and advice
- Long-time swimmers who find themselves stuck on a plateau or who have lost motivation
If you want to:
- Be able to swim a mile or more and not feel exhausted when you finish
- Swim confidently in open water
- Finish the swim leg of a triathlon with energy left for the bike and run
- Swim faster with less effort
Then this is the workshop for you.
What will you learn?
- You will learn the principles of Total Immersion swimming including breathing, balance and streamlining
- Understand the principles of efficient front crawl swimming so that you understand how to improve, what to avoid and common myths of swimming
- Using a mixture of classroom time and pool time you will learn in small bite size chunks one step at a time
- You will learn how to practice and integrate your learning into your regular swimming and training
- Using video analysis you will see yourself swim both under the water and above water. And with the help of some video analysis, will learn precisely what you need to do to improve
What happens during the day
During the day there will be about 4 hours of pool time split across three sessions with classroom sessions in between. The classroom sessions will cover the principles of Total Immersion swimming as well as detailed feedback from your swimming videos.
Tea and coffee and home made cake will be provided but please bring your own packed lunch.